Tuesday, June 2, 2009

JANAE ARMOGAN WILL NOT DISAPPOINT AS LEAH CLEARWATER


THIS LETTER IS FROM TERRI:

My name is Terri and I only have one word for everything that is being done here... AMAZING. This young lady has amazing support behind her, I just became a fan of the Twilight movies because of my sister so like any fan I have googled and search for my favorite characters anyway alot of these pictures or should I say posters have come up with this girl Janae Armogan I discover her in perfect people.net and then whodatedwho.com she is mostly there and showhype.com I've been reading all these letters and petitions about this girl being in this movie Eclipse and Breaking Dawn, now at first I didn't read the books so I had no idea who this character was but after reading it I can put a face to the name and for me Janae Armogan fits. I think no sorry I KNOW this young lady can play Leah Clearwater, I watched her demo reel on her website so it's safe to say she's got talent, and I have checked out her myspace beautiful young lady, I just recently came across this Blog and thought this was a beautiful idea, this lady has so many people supporting her it would be a shame if nothing came out it I read the article that she did explaining how passionate she is about this character and how she can relate I can't help but route for her. I really hope she gets this role to many people are counting on her and supporting her the industry would be INSANE not to pay attention I mean have they seen the posters MY GOD... every single one of them are just stunning I can't begin to image the time and effort it took to do that. I just wanted my thoughts to be heard as well and let the world as well as the industry know that WE HAVE FOUND OUR LEAH CLEARWATER I totally agree. After reading and going threw everything that I could grasp I know that Janae Armogan WILL NOT DISAPPOINT US AS LEAH CLEARWATER. Good Luck to you this role is yours for the taking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment