Thursday, May 7, 2009

JANAE ARMOGAN AS OUR LEAH CLEARWATER


THIS LETTER IS FROM TONI:


Ok so I’ve been reading up and down and all around about this movie twilight and the other films that come with it New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn. The books are great and I’m really looking forward to seeing the rest of the films now to my understanding this character Leah has not be casted yet and this young actress has people or should I say her fans taking time out to not only get the industry’s attention but to get her in this film, I’m looking at these posters and these articles about this girl and how she should be in this film well first of all she definitely fits the bill with description she is beautiful, I watched her demo reel on her website and she can let me say this concretely pull off being angry very well and she is small so my question is what is the hold up?? Why is it taking these people so long to notice her? A while back I read that that Vanessa chick was up for the role and my first thought was she’s not native... Nor does she look native and please don’t let it be about name dropping because that is not the way to go. When I compare Janae to Vanessa there really is no competition, aside from the fact that they have totally different looks, Janae fits the Leah image a lot better than Vanessa and it helps that she too is also Indian, the one thing that grabs me with Janae or should I say soon to be Leah Clearwater is her eyes she has the most desiring eyes I have ever seen every picture I see her in the first thing that catches me is her eyes than her face, than her hair and etc... So after all that being said I guess you know where I stand, right by this actress Janae Armogan. I really do hope this works out for her and she gets this part, she definitely has my blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment