Friday, May 1, 2009

TWILIGHT FANS INTRODUCES LEAH CLEARWATER


THIS LETTER IS FROM KARL ROBERTSON:


Hi my name is Karl Robertson and I am 1000 000 percent behind this actress Janae Armogan for the role of Leah Clearwater, 1st off she has effortless beauty like I've pictured Leah to have she looks graceful, I don't even know if you can look graceful in a photo but this one did it for me, and I'm sure her fans will agree when I say she can make being angry look HOT. According to the books and research Leah Clearwater is small built, black hair, beautiful high cheek bones, small full lips and is a family first kinda girl....They may not have realized it yet but they have there Leah Clearwater they just need us to show them or should I say point them in the right direction. Ladies and Gentlemen Janae Armogan is our Leah Clearwater. It's very important that she's in this film you can see that with the groups, gossip, blogs and petitions going around. So many people want to see her in this film I just hope that these people give us as well as her what we want. Like she said: Nothing is Impossible

No comments:

Post a Comment