Tuesday, May 19, 2009

JANAE ARMOGAN BELONGS IN THE TWILIGHT SERIES


THIS LETTER IS FROM KATHY:


Well first off I want to give this girl her props with the amount of support this girl is getting there is no way these people can't give her the part.. she is beautiful and these pictures/posters look amazing, there is some serious dedciation out there great job guys, I also wanted to write a letter as well and say good luck to her and I will keep my fingers crossed, I was reading the last letter posted and I agree with Toni I don't think Vanessa has it either, JaNae looks alot more like the Leah I have pictured. I'm sure everything that I have said has been already said but it doesn't hurt to say once more, I agree with her fans I think she would make a perfect as well as beautiful Leah Clearwater. All the best Ms. Armogan I look forward to seeing you in the Twilight series "Eclipse" and "Breaking Dawn" as well as the Big screen. ;)

1 comment: