Tuesday, May 5, 2009

MEET THE LA PUSH PACK IN ECLIPSE AND BREAKING DAWN


THIS LETTER IS FROM ROBBIE:


I really hope this young lady gets this role I think it’s awesome that so many people are taking time out to write in and get her notice, the posters that I have seen are incredible I can’t begin to imagine how much time and effort it takes to do one of those, they are all very creative and beautiful so I’ve tried to do one as well. But to get back to my point this young lady is talented and I have not only become a fan but I agree with the fans she would be a new face to the industry and I think they should give her a chance, she looks like she was made for the big screen, and she is so photogenic. I am here to help make actress Janae Armogan become Leah Clearwater, with all the support and fan base that she has it sounds to me like a star is born.

1 comment:

  1. I love this one they look like they’re in their natural habitat especially with them nude, it’s a beautiful poster.

    ReplyDelete