Thursday, April 30, 2009

JANAE ARMOGAN THE PERFECT LEAH CLEARWATER


THIS LETTER IS FROM LISA VEGETION:


My name is Lisa Vegetion and let me just start off by saying WOW. JaNae has amazing support, I have to admitt I never heard of her until just a couple of weeks ago, I was on this site whodatedwho.com and an article about her being in the Twilight Saga caught my eye so I read it and it was her fans who wrote it saying they want her in the film as Leah, the female wolf in Jacob's pack, next I'm checking my facebook and there is a group as well as petition with links to other sites that she's on and that's supporting her, my mouth dropped so I looked this girl up and not only is she pretty and fit but she's quite talented, I saw this interview that she did where she showed she could do accents, I thought that was pretty cool, she has a natural presences on screen... I feel that she is a very passionate person and I agree with her fans, I know she would make a perfect Leah Clearwater.:)


Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment