Thursday, April 23, 2009

FANS WANT JANAE ARMOGAN AS LEAH IN ECLIPSE




Some fans including myself have gotten together to help support an actress by the name of JaNae Armogan. You can see her websites at:
http://www.janaearmogan.com/ and www.myspace.com/janaearmogan
We recently read on a site that the film “Eclipse” is soon going to be casted and will be holding auditions, reading the small plot that was posted about the film and an article that she did we would LOVE to see this actress play the part of “Leah Clearwater”. She is so very bright and so very talented, I discover her a couple of years back, she always makes such an impression with every performance I've seen her do. The one thing I can say about her is I admire her modesty in this industry because I feel that it is hard to come by, she is very passionate about her line of work and you can tell that she love’s what she does. We currently have groups as well as petitions going around on facebook.com, yahoo.com, showhype.com and whodatedwho.com
Facebook.com
yahoo.com,
showhype.com,
and whodatedwho.com

http://www.whosdatedwho.com/news/story_view.asp?ID=23532
to help get her notice and to get all her fans attention to let them know what we are trying to do. I don’t know how it works in the industry but one thing I do know is it's all about what the fans want, I hope this help us get her out there. We just really think that now is her time to shine and we want to do everything in our power to see that happen.

2 comments: