Tuesday, April 28, 2009

JANAE ARMOGAN IS LEAH CLEARWATER




THIS LETTER IS FROM ANOTHER FAN JOHN YOUNGBLOOD:




My name is John and I have joined the "JaNae Armogan in Twilight's saga "Eclipse" and "Breaking Dawn" group. I'm a firm believer in helping people out as much as I can, I saw this actress in a horror film called "Left for dead" with actress Danielle Harris and actor Shawn Roberts and must say she is certainly built as well as made for the part "Leah" I know what it's like to be struggling at something because there is so much talent out there, but I've also learned that when you are pushed enough and never give up people will start to notice you and grab you when they do. She does have a myspace: www.myspace.com/janaearmogan and a website: http://www.janaearmogan.com/
that people can have a look at when they have time. I have been following this actress and let me just say she is a very talented as well as passionate person and I can definitely see her playing this role as well as her other fans, hopefully the industry can too.

No comments:

Post a Comment