Wednesday, April 29, 2009

JANAE ARMOGAN AS LEAH IN ECLIPSE


THIS LETTER IS FROM OMAR RESHID:



My name is Omar and I just recently join a group on showhype to help support actress JaNae Armogan to get the part as "Leah" in the upcoming film "Eclipse" I really like this actress and want to see her successes. I read this article about her wanting to be in the film and my heart soared for her, I agree with what she said "that nothing is impossible" and I do believe we the fans are her way of getting people’s attention. Who knows maybe we are the key to get her where she needs to be, I don't know how it goes I just know that I admire this actress and will do everything I can to help and I'm sure her other fans will do the same I mean they already have by making these groups. Who knows this could be not only her calling but her big break.


she is on IMDB.com Janae Armogan: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2312623/

No comments:

Post a Comment