Monday, April 27, 2009

INTRODUCING THE PERFECT LEAH CLEAWATER


THIS BLOG WAS WRITEN BY ONE OF JANAES FANS:


My name is Andrew Johnson and I'm writing this blog among other fans I'm sure to tell you that we the fans have found the perfect person to play the character "Leah" in the Twilight Saga "Eclipse" and "Breaking Dawn", her name is JaNae Armogan and I'm a fan of her work I read an article that was on some websites about her wanting to take part in the film but she couldn't get intouch with the writer so I wanted to help her as much as I can and a fellow fan said if we do something she might get notice. So that's what I'm doing, after reading the novel she is the only lady I can see playing this role she would make a great shape shifter, you can see more of her on her website: http://www.janaearmogan.com/ Hopefully this will help we would really love to see her in this film.

No comments:

Post a Comment