Tuesday, April 28, 2009

JANAE ARMOGAN IN ECLIPSE


THIS WAS SENT BY ANOTHER FAN OF JANAE ARMOGAN, JAY DUBOISSON:


My name is Jay and let me just say I'm a huge fan of the twilight series I have read all books and am looking forward to the films I also wanted to help support an actress by the name of Janae armogan. Very talented girl i recently joined a group on facebook as well as join a petition to help her get in this film, I see that she has alot of support behind her she's practically on ever website involving Twilight, the fact that she has alot behind her makes me feel that not only should I help but she really will get this. I would love to see janae play this character "Leah" as well as to see her on the big screen I think she is a talented girl and would be perfect for the role. Hopefully this helps. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment