Wednesday, April 29, 2009

JANAE ARMOGAN EMBRACES LEAH CLEARWATER


THIS IS FROM CHARLES BURKE:


My name is Charles, now I don't know how everything works but what I do know is that when a fan or fans come together and request something the entertainment industry usually listen because there goal is to give the audience what they want. Well my time has come to help ask or should I say tell the industry what I want to see this year! There is this beautiful actress that I have been reading on name JaNae Armogan, I recently read this article saying that she would love to be a part of this film "Eclipse" anyway the way she was talking about the character she wanted to play she laid out a brief history about this “Leah” which made me grow compelled to the story and because of her I went out and just recently purchase these books. My point is that I felt like she put her heart in soul in this character just by talking about it and the picture that was posted absolutely stunning. To me she sounds like apart of this character is her. So I joined this group and am trying to help out as much as I can, hopefully this helps and they see what we see and in the words of the article "give her the opportunity to embrace this character".

No comments:

Post a Comment