Monday, April 27, 2009

JANAE ARMOGAN IS LEAH CLEARWATER FOR US

THIS LETTER WAS ALSO WRITTEN BY ANOTHER FAN WILL D AND WANTED ME TO POST IT FOR ALL TO SEE:
My name is Will and I'm writing you as well in regards to the film Eclipse. The reason I'm writing is because I also would like my voice to be heard, some friends and I were talking about movies the other night and were surfing the net, we came across this group that is trying to get an actress by the name of Janae armogan in the film for a character known as "Leah" now I haven't read the books but when you have google it's amazing what you can find, anyway over looking everything and finding out who the character is my friends and I like what we see and wanna help support this young lady so I'm writing you in hopes that this helps, she does have a website and a myspace that you can look at, I found it on google. One thing I can say is that she made me grow interested in the story and so I have purchased the novels, that should really tell the industry that there is something about this girl that grabs people I'm sure I speak for alot of fans when I say that. I really do hope this helps her, she's a fresh face and I personally think that is what this industry needs now a days.

Janae Armogan's websites:


No comments:

Post a Comment