Wednesday, April 29, 2009

JANAE ARMOGAN... A BREATH OF FRESH AIR IN THIS INDUSTRY

THIS LETTER IS FROM TOM HUNTINGON:


My name is Tommy and I writing you in regards of actress janae armogan (http://www.janaearmogan.com/ ) Aside from being one of her biggest fans I think she is a great actress I have been reading around that a bunch of fans are coming together and getting in contact with people to see if they can get her in films "Eclipse" and "Breaking Dawn" as a character name "Leah Clearwater" after reading an article about how she felt about this role I had no choice but to try and help her, it was a great article and anyone who reads it would have to want to help especially being a fan of her. So to get straight to the point I would love to see actress janae armogan in this film, as an actress she is brilliant and would be a breath of fresh air for this industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment